Over the past month I received two blog awards that I’m very thankful and happy about!! This gives me a chance to pass them on to other deserving bloggers and that I am very excited about!
Thank you to Anouska from The Glowing Heart! Her blog is definitely on the list of blogs I check everyday and I look forward to her posts.
These are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you (and link back to their blog of course)
- Share a little about why you blog and how your adventure in the world of blogging began
- Paste the blog award on your page (or wherever you keep them on your blog for all the world to see)
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you are addicted to
Why I Blog and How I Began Blogging:
As you know, this blog is about my experience living in Guam and my move across the world. When I initially let my friends and family back home know that I was moving to Guam, they all said I should take pictures or start a blog to keep them updated on my new life. So, I did just that. I’m not one who likes to share my feelings or thoughts with everyone, so it was a little bit hard for me at first. I had no idea what or how I should write. I was nervous and not very confident, but I wanted to document my adventures and share with my family that I was okay and that Guam was treating me well. As I was posting blogs, I realized that many people who had either lived on Guam once or were moving to the island found my blog and it had either brought back happy memories or eased some of their concerns with moving.
I also never knew how huge the blogging community is before I started my blog. I learn a lot of things from other bloggers. Hopefully someone can say the same about my blog!
My nominees for the Addictive Blog Award are:
Reality Blog Award
I was also nominated for the Reality Blog Award by Alastair from kattermonran.com . Thank you for thinking of me!
Here are the questions:
1) If you could change something what would you change?
About myself: I’d like to be more outgoing.
About the world: Where to begin. I wish hate didn’t exist and I wish love was enough to make people choose the right thing.
2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
I hate living in the past, but there were a few events that happened in my early 20’s that I’d like to go back and make better decisions about. Yet again, they may have led me to where I am now and I am so happy with life.
3) What one thing really scares you?
I’m afraid of my loved one’s dying. Probably for selfish reasons, because I don’t know how I could be happy without them in my life.
4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it.
I’d like to be a mother, not sure if that will ever happen.
5) If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Someone with a chronic illness, just because I have people who are very close to me who suffer from diseases that I will never understand. I’d like to understand them better so I can know how to help them.
I would like to nominate for this award: