I’d like to give a big thank you to Brittany Alexander (http://insidepublicminds.wordpress.com) for awarding me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This is my first award and I’m very excited to know that my blog and life experiences are inspiring to someone. It is my main goal to inspire people to do what really makes them happy and enjoy their life! Thank you again 🙂
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1) I am addicted to education/learning and dream of going back to school. The thought of law school and becoming a lawyer excite me and is something I plan on pursuing once I return to The States.
2) The first time I fell in love was when I was 15 and it was with neo soul music!
3) Whenever I find a new blog, I ALWAYS check their About Me section first, and that usually determines whether I follow.
4) I am currently teaching myself how to make bracelets, which has been fun and addicting! If you want one let me know!
5) I have the potential to become a hoarder. I attach emotional feelings and memories to nearly everything I have. It’s a real struggle to get rid of things like birthday cards.
6) I want to be everything — journalist, lawyer, ESL teacher, artist, travel writer, mother, meteorologist… hopefully I will focus and choose one!
7) I get along very well with older people. Mostly because my dad and I spent a lot time at the Senior Citizen Center for most of my childhood.
My nominees are: